Photo: © Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Drai’s Hollywood
Rihanna has been named as the most daring celebrity fashionista. The “Rude Boy” hitmaker–who is known for her eccentric dress sense–was awarded “The Daring Diva” accolade by People magazine in its 2010 Best Dressed List.
Jessica won a spot on the list for her ability to look fashion-forward both on and off the red carpet, while Gwen–who has two sons, Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma with rocker husband Gavin Rossdale–was praised for her yummy mummy credentials and Jennifer was given props for her classic style.
However, it wasn’t just stars of stage and screen who were noted for their style choices. Prince William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton won over judges for “always looking chic and refined.”
People‘s 2010 Best Dressed winners:
- Zoe Saldana — The Red Carpet Queen
- Gwen Stefani — The Hip Mom
- Rihanna — The Daring Diva
- Diane Kruger — The Runway Renegade
- Lea Michele — The Newbie
- Olivia Palermo — The Uptown Girl
- Jessica Alba — The Mix Master
- Jennifer Aniston — The American Classic
- Rachel Bilson — The Denim Darling
- Kate Middleton — The Princess in Waiting
Try on these stylish stars’ looks in the Makeover Studio!